How to Clean a Candle Jar With Heat and Water
- Get a small pot and fill it up halfway with water.
- Place the pot on the stove and place your candle jar into the water.
- Pour water halfway into the candle jar.
- Use low heat to warm up the water in order to soften up the wax.
- Once melted the wax should float to the top.
- Turn off stove and wait for everything to cool down.
- When cold to touch, there should be a layer of wax floating on top.
- Take out the wax on top, remove the wick from the bottom, pour water away, and wipe remaining residue with paper towel.
- Now you can reuse and repurpose your candle jar! 🙂